Mechanika’s design troubleshooting can be employed for single components, assemblies, sub-systems or whole products and are offered on a fixed-price, guaranteed outcome basis.
We are able to provide troubleshooting for:
• Equipment and product failure/misuse in service.
• Failures arising from analysis results.
• Debugging design teething problems for testing and manufacture
• Regulatory Code Compliance Problems
Mechanika has consistent experience of trouble shooting in the following industries:
• Mechanical/Structural Design of Bulk Material Handling Equipment – shiploaders, conveyors, hoppers.
• Mechanical Design of Fall Arrest and Fall prevention equipment – winches, rescue devices, Self-Retracting Lifelines
• Structural Design of Consumer Products – Plastic injection moulded or metallic castings.
• Precision medical device and instrument design.
• Injection moulded product design
• Mechanical/Structural design of aerospace structures and valves.
At Mechanika we possess the ability to quickly and effectively rectify most mechanical design related problems, which is underpinned by our expert level engineering analysis capabilities and experienced team network.